1. To build a community center where our seniors, families and children can get together and learn the great values, the history of Pakistan, and about the immigration of Pakistani citizens to USA .
2. To work towards improving the quality of life of our fellow citizens, without discriminating based on their religion, sex, race or ethnic backgrounds.
3. To enhance fellowship among the Pakistani American community and improve understanding and friendship with other communities.
4. To celebrate Independence Day and other national events of the USA, and celebrate all Pakistani events including Pakistan Independence Day.
5. To foster awareness of pride in the Pakistani culture, traditions, language, history and the heritage in our coming generation.
6. To enhance the image of Pakistan among our fellow citizens.
7. The association will help all Pakistani Americans, and members of other communities should they need our help.